It has been a long while. I have to be honest about being too lazy to write an entry when I have little or no materials to finish a single, proper entry. The festive season has been such a crazy time – crazy work, crazy shopping and mad crowds! One thing’s for sure, I am so planning my Christmas shopping in advance. To avoid subjecting myself to the risk of being in the shopping war zone and a chaotic state of mind;
- List the targets on the last week of November
- Allocate minimum and maximum budget per pax
- Assign possible gifts per pax
- Start heading to major shopping places and dinners beginning 1st December
- Final targeted gift shopping by 16th December
- NO MORE SHOPPING THEREAFTER
My intention? To have a pleasant, planned and properly budgeted Christmas shopping! Do you think this will work?
How were your Christmas and New Year’s Eve?